"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Some More Randoms

 I like to take a little extra protection when I go to the park--Leonardo (Carson) and Spider Man (Mason)!
 These kids are so lucky to have a playful Daddy.  They love riding on his feet upstairs to bed.
 Benji captured this moment one night when I was helping Carson say our family prayer before bed.  These are the memories I will always treasure.  My heart breaks a little when I think that before I know it he'll be too big to even sit on my lap anymore.  I LOVE my boy and consider myself so blessed to be his mommy!
 We always love finding bugs around here, but a praying mantis is extra cool!
 Ouch!  A rough tumble on the scooter one morning.  He's our tough guy, though. 
 Ruby is getting big enough to ride like a big girl in the buggy now--STOP GROWING UP SO FAST!  My kids just keep getting older no matter how much I try to get them to slow down. haha
 I can't really say how much I love this picture!  These two are buddies and play dress-up and imaginative play all day long together.  Carson is usually a superhero who saves Dixie, the princess from the imaginary bad guys.  I never want to forget these wonderful times!
We told Carson to take his church clothes and put them in his room for us.  Later, Benji found that Carson had indeed done it and had gone through the trouble of laying them out separately like this on his bed--what does that mean? 

No comments: