11 Months Old!
Here's some of her over the past month.
Two sleeping beauties.
After our fire station adventure while big brother and sister were doing other things, Miss Ruby found their goodie bags and stood up all by herself while she explored them! It was probably at least a minute. Then she found Smarties and sat down to try to open them.
I loved how her leg was propped up on the side of her seat. She is so cute when she is content and asleep!
Ruby had some fun trying to rake after she saw her siblings doing it.
Yummy dirt!! I was trying to get something done at the picnic table and she was so happy sitting in the dirt and eating it.
She's getting good at sitting in the buggy! (Let's hope she will sit in it in the future like normal kids and not run around the store like Carson and Dixie) haha
We gave her a sucker and let her have at it--let's just say she didn't complain!
Here's some more 11 month shots!
I wish I could just store up those sweet, kissable cheeks to keep for always!
Too cute!!
Dixie hugged her and said, "I wuv you, too."
While Carson hurdled the pumpkins behind her.
At 11 months old Ruby has entered the phase of exploration full steam ahead. She is into EVERYTHING. Well, I take that back. She's not into actual baby toys, age appropriate objects or things we try to pacify her with. She is, however, into pulling out paper from our desk drawers and throwing it all over the kitchen floor, opening toilet seats and trying to touch the water, rummaging through the contents of every bag she comes across, and dipping her hand into our drinks looking for ice (which she then cries about because it's so cold). I absolutely love just sitting back and watching her do all that. She is so interested in everything she sees, tastes and feels. The simplest sounds of rushing water or the crinkle of a candy wrapper claim her full attention. She definitely reminds us not to take life too seriously and to stop and enjoy it. She is such a little pumpkin. I kiss her about a thousand times a day. She is even more of a Mama's girl than before. I thought she might have outgrown that a little more by now, but she is even more into me recently. I love her and I am so glad we are besties! Can't believe it's only one more month until her very first birthday (I really cannot believe it--time has flown by this past year!)









No comments:
Post a Comment