Simply Precious!
Just playing in the bouncy seat on the counter.
Watching Max & Ruby with big brother Carson.
Happy Baby!
Being entertained by Carson.
Piggytails--at 6 months!
Sleeping beauty.
Ahh! I just want to kiss her.
The hair. I am in love with all of her hair. It's been so fun doing different things. My favorite is to pull one side back and use the curling iron to flip it out like this. What do you think?
She's getting into toys, but the thing that occupies her the longest is our crinkly package of wet wipes.
Play time with the boys!
Guess What? I can sit up now!!
And I can look so cute doing it.
6 month growth stats:
Weight - 14.2#, 15%ile
Length - 25 in., 25%ile
Head circ. - 41.5 cm, 23%ile
Boy does this girl have us wrapped around her finger. Not a day goes by that she doesn't bring a huge smile to my face and love in my heart with her sweet little spirit.
Boy does this girl have us wrapped around her finger. Not a day goes by that she doesn't bring a huge smile to my face and love in my heart with her sweet little spirit.
This girl is growing so fast! She just turned 6 months old. We cannot believe she's half a year old. Maybe it was because he was eating food and crawling by this point, or maybe it's because he's our first, but Carson seemed so much older than she does at 6 months.
New tricks: She started sitting up when she turned 6 months and learned to roll from her front to her back! She loves playing with toys and is great at holding them and picking them up.
Sleeping: She's still not the best sleeper, but not terrible either. I'm pretty used to it by now anyways. One trick I learned recently was to swaddle her left arm by her side and leave her right arm out of the swaddle. If she's tired and ready to sleep this puts her out instantly!
She's averse to her food though. We've tried baby food and table food, but the girl just doesn't want it. I think if she could talk she'd say she just wants to drink milk the rest of her life! Today, however, I discovered that she loves the foccacia croutons from Costco. She sucks and sucks until they're soft and break apart in her mouth. Funny lady!
2 comments:
Love how you just learn what they like and what they need. Although sometimes I still have no clue :) I love her hair! So cute flipped out like that. I swear she had more than Stella! And Eliza's favorite toy is also the Costco wipe package. She has nearly dived off the couch to get them a couple of times!
How adorable! She is just so sweet! Congrats on the half-year b-day!!!
Post a Comment