"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Friday, February 3, 2017

Will Work For Movie Night :)

Here I am manning the "store".  The kids are busily counting their tickets.

These were the purchases made. 
The kids built a fort and decided to camp in there to watch the movie.
All set and ready to go!

We have been trying to motivate the kiddos to help out at home and actually get some work done.  This week I got some tickets and would hand them out to each one as they did their jobs, or took initiative to help and be kind.  On Friday night they got to collect all the tickets they earned and use them to buy treats to enjoy during our movie night!  It was a big hit!  We picked "Beethoven" to watch, and enjoyed our nummies.  Hopefully, this experience will help serve as a great reminder to be helpful.  I'm sure we'll do it again, soon. :)

No comments: