"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

January Randoms

Some good snow fun!

                           Ruby got Pie-Faced!                                  Lily loves Great Grammy!

I love when we go swimming in the warm indoors with all the snow outside.  It feels so cozy and like a little taste of summer.
I love these bubbly kids!
Dixie loves her uncle Evan.
Mommy practicing snowboarding with Carson in the back yard. 
Carson explained his new remote control truck.  Not only did she listen intently, she took the control and gave it a whirl.  Great Grammy is so awesome about making each of the kids (and us) feel so special.
This is one of my favorites.  Great Grammy is on the left and Lily is on the right.  We think they share a strong resemblance!  One thing's for sure--they're both beautiful girls and if Lily follows in her Great Grammy's footsteps she'll be a beautiful woman as well!
A good bedtime wrestle didn't phase this smiley girl.
I always love finding the big kids playing with Lily in the crib before I come get her. 
Love these two little girls more than anything!  Ruby is starting to go on the potty. 
                 Lily discovered the piano--and loves it!       I finally decorated her room a little and caught    her standing up in her crib--time to lower the mattress!

Carson was so so sweet and let Ruby snuggle next to him to comfort her while I was with Lily.

             Carson's been making some great creations with the tinker toys, and loves trying to hold Lily when she'll let him. 

No comments: