With Easter approaching, we all got a little Spring Fever. This guy even donned some shorts!
And these cuties couldn't resist having lunch outside, even if it was a little chilly still.
Over Easter weekend Carson got to have the French Bunnies and did an egg hunt with them at Grammy's and Granddad's house.
Saturday before Easter the Easter Bunny came! He hid a bunch of candy-filled eggs, some money-filled eggs and even gave us a Berenstain Bear book about Easter and some Paw Patrol toys!
After opening all the eggs and getting our fill of candy, we dyed Easter eggs!
Then, Carson had the idea to paint the eggs with watercolors. Those turned out to be my very favorite ones!
This year, my parents decided to hide eggs without anything inside them. Then, each kid could bring his or her eggs and use them to redeem some candy according to the above chart. Only Grammy could come up with this sort of plan. :)
We got this family pic after Sacrament meeting. It's perfectly imperfect to me. I love staring at each one of these sweet faces and thinking about how grateful I am for the Atonement so that we can be resurrected and live together forever. I also can't believe we're so close to meeting our next sweet baby!
We got this family pic after Sacrament meeting. It's perfectly imperfect to me. I love staring at each one of these sweet faces and thinking about how grateful I am for the Atonement so that we can be resurrected and live together forever. I also can't believe we're so close to meeting our next sweet baby!
When we tried to take their pics they were all pouty at first.
One threat to take away their new Paw Patrol toys and they were all of a sudden very cooperative.
And then the silliness broke out...
I love this pic so much! These three make my life so full.
Besties
After church we worked like crazy baking sugar cookies and making dishes for Easter Dinner that evening.
Then came the Easter Redemption Center with Grammy
and it all ended with Cousins watching shows--as usual. :)
Easter is such a thrilling time of new life, a feeling of joy and hope and an excitement for the season to come. This year, it is extra exciting as we anticipate the new life we are welcoming in just a few weeks. It also reminds me of how grateful I am for a loving brother and Savior who exemplified how to love with all our hearts, and who made it possible for me to be with my precious family whom I love with all my heart. The gospel is such a gift in our lives and has led me to the path that has gotten me to where I am today. As I look at these pictures and into the eyes of my husband and children, I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for blessing me with the gospel and with a believing heart to get me to such a wonderful place in my life. Life is Good. Happy Easter!
Easter is such a thrilling time of new life, a feeling of joy and hope and an excitement for the season to come. This year, it is extra exciting as we anticipate the new life we are welcoming in just a few weeks. It also reminds me of how grateful I am for a loving brother and Savior who exemplified how to love with all our hearts, and who made it possible for me to be with my precious family whom I love with all my heart. The gospel is such a gift in our lives and has led me to the path that has gotten me to where I am today. As I look at these pictures and into the eyes of my husband and children, I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for blessing me with the gospel and with a believing heart to get me to such a wonderful place in my life. Life is Good. Happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment