After church once we put them in the car, Dixie said she was cold so Carson wrapped his arms around her and said, "I'll keep you warm, Dix!". He is so caring and such a great big brother to Dixie!
Daddy and Dixie looked so cute saying bedtime prayers together. Not really sure what the pink gloves are for, but with Dixie you never know!
These sickies were still besties at the doctor's office during cold season.
I walked up and found them in Dixie's room and Carson was reading stories to her just like I do at bedtime--they got so lucky when they got each other as friends and siblings.
Mima sent this ADORABLE dress and they looked so dapper for church!
These I had to include because they make me smile. On the left Carson had his sword in the back of his shirt and when he tried to take it out it got stuck like this and I heard, "Uh, Mom, I need a little help in here." On the right, Ruby just looks adorable in her Minnie Mouse towel from Mima!
This was another GORGEOUS dress from Mima and I love Dixie's expression. We've taken many a picture by this tree outside our church. I'm guessing the sun was a little too bright for Carson.
We had an evening with a random snowfall and they rushed out to play in it while they could. All Benji could find to cover their hands were these socks--which they thought was the coolest--and he called them 'Louisiana mittens' (haha).
How lucky can I be?
They were so proud of themselves using teamwork to get the mulch out for Daddy!
This was another GORGEOUS dress from Mima and I love Dixie's expression. We've taken many a picture by this tree outside our church. I'm guessing the sun was a little too bright for Carson.
We had an evening with a random snowfall and they rushed out to play in it while they could. All Benji could find to cover their hands were these socks--which they thought was the coolest--and he called them 'Louisiana mittens' (haha).
How lucky can I be?
They were so proud of themselves using teamwork to get the mulch out for Daddy!
There's no where better for us than being together.











No comments:
Post a Comment