"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Monday, December 8, 2014

Carson's First Primary Program




Carson's first Primary Program was in November.  Incidentally since I am in the primary presidency I wrote the program and was in charge of putting it on.  It was so fun preparing for it and watching Carson in it as well.  His part was, "Just as our parents love us, Heavenly Father wants us to feel His love, too."  We listened to the songs in our car and so Carson was the only Sunbeam who knew all the songs.  Everyone commented on it and we were very proud.  It was so fun to see our handsome little boy up there with his cute little friends.  He is the only boy in a class with three girls--Lyla, Natalie and Jesslyn.  
Carson has grown so much this year from being in Primary and I have loved being able to be a part of it.  He went from being a very squirmy little 3 year old to a less squirmy 4 year old and has just figured out how to raise his hand to be called on.  He didn't say a word of his first talk from shyness and now he loves volunteering to participate in sharing time.  Since he's the youngest boy, some of the older boys have taken a liking to him.  Last week during sharing time (which I was teaching), one of the boys (Sam) leaned over to another (Paxton) and whispered, "Carson is awesome.", to which Paxton replied, "I know Carson is awesome".  Haha.  

No comments: