"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Friday, December 20, 2013

LOVE

 Every single day Carson says, "I love her so much!" while hugging Ruby.
 Dixie loves giving Carson hugs or helping him or doing what he's doing--she just loves him.
 Carson and Dixie can't get enough of baby Ruby
 (so stinkin' sweet!)  He was being a good big brother and taking her to nursery.
 oh how they love their daddy (I love him, too!)

Dixie is perfect at her role of big sister--she loves Ruby!

 I'm in heaven


 She gets LOTS of kisses

Kids are such great examples of love.  And there is nothing I love more than them.  These are a few glimpses of how much love we are surrounded with everyday just because we have these little kiddos.  They are the best!

No comments: