We found this dress-up hat in Great Grammy's closet--doesn't she look dainty? ;)
It may be hard to tell right here, but for her cousin, Catherine's, blessing I curled her hair and it was gorgeous. Well, of course she is gorgeous any time.
I got this baby and stroller from a garage sale and she has some fun with them. She can't quite balance while pushing the stroller yet cause it's pretty tippy, but she's getting really good at giving the baby hugs.
SHE IS PRECIOUS. enough said.
Here we are on a giant elephant statue at the Zoo.
She somehow crawled back in the corner and got stuck.
Playing baseball. (It was gameday so she had her LSU apparel--her bow I made her last year.)
I feel like she looks so much older in this picture.
Carson had to be in at least one of the pics. :)
Here she is giving her pink bear a big hug.
I don't know what it is, but this pic cracks me up.
I can't even look at this one without saying, "Awwww". She is one little sweetheart!
I am unsure how eleven months have already come and gone since we welcomed our sweet little miss into the world. I'm getting pretty sentimental thinking of her turning one year old this November.
She has started walking while holding our hands and absolutely loves practicing all the time. She has learned how to go up and down the stairs all by herself and loves to play "chase" with all of us. She'll start crawling away fast and then stop and turn to look at you with her big grin. That's when you know she wants to play!
She's still pretty good about sleeping at night. She only wakes once, maybe twice sometimes. Lately though she seems to be uncomfortable. I can't decide if it's tooth issues or if she needs to eat due to a sudden growth spurt. I'm a softy though so I usually go into her room soothe her.
Speaking of teeth she is still TOOTHLESS! Silly thing. I'm so used to it though, I can't picture her with teeth. She's the best "gummer" of food I've ever met.
Little Miss Dixie is growing before our eyes, and although I love seeing her learn new things, I can't help but want to hang onto my little baby girl.
Love you Dixie Girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment