"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Saturday, September 25, 2010

5 Months Already!?!

He can't believe he's already this old either!

He was being silly/fussy and wouldn't take his hands from his mouth. He did NOT want to pose like he has before for us.
I love his eyes and his cute little toes in this one.
There's the big smile we know and love so much!

We didn't have a doctor's appointment this month so we don't know any growth stats, but we are positive he is growing because he gets bigger and heavier everyday.

He has now tried rice, oatmeal, and multigrain cereals as well as pears, sweet potatoes, green beans, apples and carrots--and he loves them all! He has mastered eating from a spoon too.

Just this week he started pushing up on his hands and knees in a crawling position and he rocks back and forth like he is dying to move. But, when he moves a hand forward he falls on his belly. I'm sure it won't be long, though before he's crawling around and getting into everything.

If there's one area in which he could improve it would be entertaining himself. Don't get me wrong, I love playing with him and there's no where I'd rather be than with him helping him grow. But, unless I'm singing to him or tickling him or holding him he is usually upset. He won't stay in a seat (swing, carseat, bumbo, stroller), and he gets bored or frustrated by himself on the floor. So, for now, he's attached to my hip I guess.

We still just love and adore or little man. He gets cuter and more fun everyday!

2 comments:

Bec and Dave said...

Anne that is so cute :) I love his eyes and toes too!! He's got so many fun expressions haha, you are one lucky girl.

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

Sounds like Adam. He was attached to me ALL the time. Sometimes I attached him with the Bjorn just to get something done. Good luck with this phase. It probably won't be long before you wish he'd stay by you more, instead of venturing off to get into everything he is not supposed to touch. :)