"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last week in Bountiful :(

After moving our belongings to Baton Rouge Benji and I flew back to Utah. First, Benji had an orthodontist appointment, second, we spent one last week at my home, and third we spent a week in Cedar City at our annual family reunion at the Shakespeare Festival. It was so much fun!
1. Orthodontist: Dr. Belnap told us that Benji could get his braces off before Christmas! That is definitely a surprise because he got them put on this past January and was scheduled to wear them until at least March 2010. We are very excited about it (esp. Benji) and think since Benji will only need two more appointments that we might just stay with Dr. Belnap and use those two appointments as excuses for us to come visit again.

2. During our week back in Bountiful we wanted to visit with a lot of people. Here are some pictures from the week (sorry I didn't take more).
My nephew, Mason, was blessed in his home. It was a wonderful blessing and fun to see my brother-in-law's family again.
We made sure we spent ample time visiting my grandparents. This is my dad's mom, Grandmommy. We took her to lunch and enjoyed visiting. Then we visited with my mom's parents, Grammy and Bumpy, for a good while. We wish we could have done more, but I think they will remember our fun conversations and hugs goodbye.

My dad was honored this year by being named as one of America's Top Radiologists. So, we ordered this for him for a Father's Day gift. Due to back-ordering though, it came in last week so it was fun to present this to him before we left. Congrats Dad!

Many of you may think this is strange. But I LOVE MY DOG! She is so cute and I am going to miss seeing her as often. She is also getting older so I wanted to get a picture with her for posterity's sake. By the way, her name is Brindle, and did I mention that I LOVE her.

3. The Much Anticipated Shakespearean Festival! This deserves a whole blog of its own, so I will tell you all about soon. :)

2 comments:

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

Hi Anne & Benji. I think this is the first comment I've ever left on a blog. You're worth it! Plus, it's 2am and I have nothing to do but watch blood pressures on a monitor in the ICU. I couldn't recall your exact blog address so I just started with "king01" and worked my way up by integers until I got to "king11". I actually had a hunch the number was somewhere between 10-12, but I needed the time waster. Really enjoyed your recent visit--we all did. Still enjoying the laughs we (mostly Adam at Benji's expense) made. Glad timing worked out well for you to stop. Good luck to Benji in school and Anne in...other...stuff.
-Paul

Paul and Kimberly Morrison Family said...

A single post is just a post, but 2 posts is a column. Didn't want to leave the other post lonely. Take care.
-Paul