"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Getting Messy with Cloud Dough and Painting!






We need some diversions during the winter when we don't get out much.  So, we did some messy activities for a little fun.  First was cloud dough--an 8:1 mixture of flour and oil.  They loved it!  I didn't especially like the clean-up though so I think we'll save that one for outside this spring.  Another day they came marching up the stairs holding 6 of my acrylic paints.  I was surprised and asked hesitantly where they got them.  Carson replied, "on the shelf in the bathroom" as if it was no big deal. haha So, we played with the paints for a bit and then took a bath colored green from all the paint on them.  Good times.

No comments: