Dixie didn't want frosting, just LOTS of sprinkles. haha
Carson on the other hand couldn't stop himself from sampling the frosting several times. :)
He didn't shy away from the sprinkles either, though.
Here's our finished product.
Happy Valentines!!
I look forward to that greasy hashbrown, yummy sausage muffin (w/ grape jelly), and delicious breakfast burrito every year.
I know I'm not old relatively speaking, but I remember when 27 year olds seemed pretty old to me.
Darling Dixie said our breakfast prayer as only she can--so sweet!
She joined our party later, but was as happy as can be.
For Valentines I helped the kids make yummy cut-out sugar cookies. (I'm looking for a killer recipe so if you know of one feel free to let me know--nice, soft, sugary-sweet dough. ) The next morning Benji surprised me with flowers, an iTunes card, chocolate and my annual McDonald's breakfast! It was actually on the 13th because we were going to be out of town on the 14th, so I really was surprised--and so happy. He also brought cute little V-day gifts for the kids. Carson got a new car and the girls got little princess dolls. Once again, my man delivered!

2 comments:
Love all your posts! I really need to get back into blogging... I miss it! BTW, I have a really good sugar cookie recipe that everyone seems to love. If you want it I will email it to you... I just need your email address!
score for benji!! and happy happy birthday!!
Post a Comment