"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

We're Having Another...

 Here's the bump at 21 weeks
 During the ultrasound Dixie fell asleep on me. :) 

 Here are some cute shots of the baby.  I always love the sweet profile.
 The doc surprised us with a few 3D shots, which were fun.  You can kind of see the shape of the little nose, mouth and eyes.
It's another GIRL!

I don't really know why, but I was convinced in my mind that our third baby would be a boy.  On top of that I checked out those Chinese calendar predictors and they said boy, too.  Benji, however was guessing that it was a girl.  Either way, we were super duper excited to find out.  Needless to say, I was very surprised to see those three little white lines revealing that our bouncing bean is actually a baby girl in there.  Now that we know, it has been wonderful being able to talk about her, and discuss only girl names.  We're thrilled to welcome another little princess into our lives!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congrats!! How fun!!!

Ben + Amanda said...

congrats anners!!! So awesome. Love little girls