"Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."
The Family: A Proclamation To The World
The Family: A Proclamation To The World
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Oopsie!
Yesterday Benji and I had planned to go to the temple with Sam and Melissa. Benji got to come home a little early even to get ready on time. However, about twenty minutes before Benji drove up my sister called to chat. My phone doesn't get very good reception in the house so I went outside. But I forgot to check the lock on the door. As I went to go inside and get dinner ready for Benji, to my dismay it was locked and we were both outside without our keys. It was so dang frustrating! We ended up cancelling on Sam and Melissa. Benji showered at Danny's house and used some of his clothes. It ended up being an enjoyable evening and we were able to attend a great lesson at the Institute at LSU's campus (this summer the classes are on Tuesday evenings and they're about making scripture study more meaningful). I was so glad that the evening wasn't a bust because of my mistake, but the best part wasn't the Institute class or seeing Benji's friends, it was seeing how Benji reacted when he found that I had locked us out. He was so calm and didn't raise his voice or even act frustrated, even though I'm sure he was. He was nothing but sweet, understanding and upbeat. He's such a sweetie, isn't he.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment