This picture is of a once orderly, clean room in our apartment--not anymore! Yesterday we finally moved all my things from my old apartment into our apartment. Now our current place is jam packed. However, we may be moving soon anyway so we don't want to put it away because we know it'll have to be packed up soon anyway. My question is, how did I end up with so many things? I hope after we get settled in a couple years we won't have to move much, because I greatly dislike having to pack everything up and set it up only to have to pack it all away in a few months.
1 comment:
I agree with the "hate moving" feelings. Don't get me wrong, we are VERY excited to go to Omaha, but the whole packing process is pretty daunting. Right now we have packed 12 boxes and that only contains some of our books! We've got a long way to go. Good luck with your packing!
Post a Comment